Someone stole my iphone at the Rizal show today. This is the second time I’ve lost a cell. I feel nothing.
Wish I had:
- the amazing fashion sense/artsiness/awesomely strange accent of Siena Fleming
- the sheer comedic genius and brilliant wit of Julieanne from xoJane.com
- the over-the-top, fobtastic hilariousness of Petra Mahalimuyak
- the fierce, ghetto, ratchetness of Eryn Kimura
- the class and timeless sophistication of Audrey Hepburn
- the conscientiousness and oh-so-cool philosophical air of Veronica Prout
- the slinky British cheek/chic of Keira Knightley
- the quirky fashion sense, depth, and cheer of Jenn Im
…and then you realize you’re just a meekly painted stranger beneath a shifting sky, looking up, up; that there are crimson white streaks and bloodless pupils where the wisdom falls and the arches crumble and the tides take over and again, you regard your own nothingness, nothing, nothing….
People I must catch up with in SB:
- eric nguyen
Good girl. You can’t miss him if you don’t think about him.
Perfect midnight drought—a concoction of almond milk, chai tea latte, and chocolate flavored energy powder.
This is some fucking bullshit.
The waiting game is finally over. You’ve slept with someone else, and it doesn’t help that she looks sort of like me….Who’d have thought it would hurt this much?